One of the most famous golf bags of all time is Al Czervik’s massive golf bag in Caddyshack, complete with remote control golf club launcher, car stereo, a beer tap, television and telephone (this is pre-mobile!). Now this is overkill, but apart from the clubs, balls, tees, what are the five must have’s in a golf bag. You can find similar bags with fashion design from The Fifth Collection.
- Sunscreen: Recovering from sunburn after over 4 hours in the sun is not fun, even more so if you are teeing up again the following day. Sunscreen is a must have, and with spray on options, you dont even have to worry about the disaster of trying to hit a driver with hands coated in sunscreen.
- Muesli Bars/Banana/Chocolate: 18 holes is a long time on the course, the body needs recharging out there, nothing worse than a tired swing down the final stretch
- GPS/Range Finder: The weekend golfer does not have the luxury of an expert caddy and pre-walked yardages. A GPS or range finder is a must have
- Umbrella: Kind of obvious, but Ive been caught out before by the storm that comes from nowhere
- First Aid Kit: A small kit with bandaids, panadols etc comes in handy with blisters, and the scrapes and scratches from looking for your opponents ball!